Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wedding Weekend Craziness!



On Saturday one of my best girlfriends from high school is getting married! I'm going home to Ohio for 5 whirlwind days of wedding. I fly in tonight (Wednesday), Thursday is the Bachelorette party, Friday the rehearsal, Saturday the wedding, and then Sunday afternoon I fly back to LA! I am excited to see all my girlfriends from home, because I haven't seen most of them since November when we moved. I'm also happy that I get to spend 5 days with my best friend, Christie, and her family since I'm staying at her parents house! Next week I'll fill the blog with pictures from my weekend in Ohio (how am I going to deal with the cold, people? I'm used to 75 and sunny now!) and details from the wedding.

In the meantime I have a few guest bloggers lined up for your reading pleasure. One of those guest bloggers lives in the same house as me, yup, you guessed it Peter is making an appearance on the bloggy! Also, my friend Lauren is going to tell you about her life in LaLa Land as a starving artist (actress!) she's amazing and you'll love her.

Here's a picture of Toledo and the good ole' Maumee River!



Oh my, I'm having fun with the photos today! First here is a picture of the bride to be (she's actually a blondie but her hair was brown for a summer in Spain!) and myself at the hotel for my bachelorette party in Canada! The next picture are all my best girlfriends most of which will be at this bach party too. Oh the hilarity that will ensue!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the guest bloggers! Have fun at the bach. party and give Lisa a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete