Wednesday, April 15, 2009

American Idol

Have I mentioned that I love Idol's Kris Allen. Because I do, I love him, and tonight I love him even more. Okay well maybe I mention it every week, but he seriously blows me away. The song he sang this week is from a beautiful but rather unknown film called, Once. Not only do I love the film, the main song that Glen Hasard sings in it is called Falling Slowly and is truly one of my all-time favorite songs. It's one of those songs that I can listen to on repeat and it moves me every time. I am so happy that Kris chose to sing Falling Slowly tonight, I think he did a beautiful job and it was the perfect song choice for him. I don't usually purchase Idol songs on iTunes but I think this week I may have to (along with the entire Kris Allen library, perhaps) because I want to listen to it 25 times and swoon over how wonderful he is.

Anyway I'm going to add the YouTube for Kris's performance. It may not mean as much to you as it does to me. You may not even enjoy the film Once because it's pretty slow, but to me.. this song is brilliant. Well done, Kris.




1 comment:

  1. :D
    We MUST meet up and swoon over him together!!!
    I LOVED LOVED LOVED his performance last night!!!
    I'm working on a post about him right now, but I saw this and HAD to comment!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete