Monday, April 6, 2009

Home Sweet Hollywood

I'm back to LA and so happy to be here. My guest blogger hubby never showed up! I'm sorry if you were disappointed, maybe I can talk him into a post sometime this week. I had a great time in Ohio with my girlfriends and the wedding was perfect. The weekend was a whirlwind of non-stop wedding fun! While Ohio feels homey, I really missed the beauty of California, it's seriously so beautiful here! Today I'm detoxing, resting, catching up on blogs, and cleaning up after a minor household disaster that struck while I was away (more on that later). I didn't take any pictures this weekend, but I will try to post some once they start trickling in on Facebook. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Yo Al! So great to wear a matching dress with you this weekend. Loved our tearful goodbye and I miss you already! It literally snowed today in Toledo during my Spring Break. The 75 degrees and sunny in Charlotte sounds good right now...at least it's waiting for me for when I return!

    love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!!! Glad to hear you had a great time! Can't wait to see pics!

    :D

    ReplyDelete