Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Weekend Recap!

I had a super busy weekend filled with fun and being spoiled by my mother-in-law with shopping, eating out, beaching, and movies.. what more could a girl in LaLa Land ask for?!

I got three beautiful shirts from my new place of employment (yayyy!!) that I am absolutely in luuuurve with.

We ate some yummy meals out and I got to have a break from cooking (double yay!!!) which made me extremely plump and happy.

We saw an incredible film, The Soloist, which I will provide my full review of either later today or tomorrow.

We visited the Santa Monica Pier (a staple for LA visitors) and took some fun pictures.

Here are some pictures that Peter and I took at the Pier.





On an incredibly side note; my throat is sore and I'm feeling rather lethargic. Are those warning signs for the dreaded swine flu? I sure hope not. I'm considering purchasing a mask.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh so curious to hear what you think of the Soloist! I want to see it!

    ReplyDelete