Thursday, April 16, 2009

Eulogy

This is my favorite video of the week. How cute is this little girl? I hope my children are funny like this someday. I also hope that we tape them a lot so I can show people funny videos of my awesome kids. I hope my kids are awesome.

(Don't worry, Mom, I'm not planning on having children any time soon because I know that's what you're thinking.. I just think funny kids are cool.

This video is kind of long but I promise you, it's worth watching!




ETA: The embedded video was messing up my layout, I hope it's working okay now?

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! "But now you're dead"
    too cute!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the cutest thing! I love how the parents laugh, that would be me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. You used to say things like. What a funny dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Steve and I watched this last night... soo cute!! I love when the mom claiming "I didn't know him very well!"

    ReplyDelete