Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Say Cheese!

Have you ever noticed in pictures of yourself that every time you're supposed to make a "silly/funny/goofy/fun" face it turns out the exact same and you end up having 47 pictures of you making the same funny face. Well, if you don't do this, let it be known that I do this. Somehow each time this picture is taken I turn out look like this:



This face is not very cute, not at all flattering, and actually rather frightening. Am I the only one that does this? Do you have a silly picture face?

As of today I've decided I'm going to cut this face out of my picture taking repertoire. God knows this weekend there will be lots of pictures taken with all different types of faces (I mean c'mon you know when girls and digital cameras get together a ridiculous amount of picture taking ensues.) So today, as I pack, I'll be practicing my new (and hopefully much cuter) faces in the mirror.

3 comments:

  1. I MAKE THE SAME PICTURE FACE!!!! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to know why Ali has a "funny" face and Peter a normal one in this picture? Why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure I have pictures of that face from Summer Staff.... in fact I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete