Friday, March 27, 2009

Resturant Review

I love eating out, especially when we can find good food for good prices. One of my favorite places to go for lunch is Hong Kong China Bistro & Sushi in Hollywood (1642 N. Cahuenga Blvd if you want to go!) They're lunch specials are huge and include a dish, salad, two wontons, a spring roll and rice all between $6.00 - $8.00! And the food is delicious. The waitress that is always there is kind of crazy and grumpy, the atmosphere is dark, with the addition of some strange aquariums filled with turtles. The reason I'm writing this post is because we get a great laugh out of the menu every time we go.

First of all, read the description below. There's no punctuation, awful grammar, and what's crrry?


Next, look at #17 (third from the bottom) on the list of dishes. What is that?!


I promise you, this place is delicious. In California each restaurant is required to put it's rating on the door and it's an A so I feel safe eating there! Crap.. now I'm craving Hong Kong. Who's with me?!

1 comment: