Saturday, March 14, 2009

hey unemployment... YOU SUCK!




I haven't posted much (at all) about my lack of a job on here, but here it goes.. I am sick of being jobless. At first it was kind of exciting, new city, endless options, time to decide my dreams, but now..

It. Is. Not. Fun.

Now that I know what I want to do, I want to do it and I want to do it now. I want to get my hands into the entertainment industry; I want to be painfully busy at work, I want to have projects, I want to be tired from hard work.. not from boredom. And also, I want extra money! It is not fun to be a newlywed living from paycheck to paycheck and worrying if we're going to make it in LA. If I had a decent paying job we would be all "no worries, man" but we're not there yet.

So if any of you SoCal readers know anyone hiring an entry-level job for a girl who loves entertainment and people, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Universal is usually looking for admin assistants and secretaries. Check entertainmentcareers.net... good luck! I've only ever worked in entertainment and if you need any more help or have any questions just shoot me an email!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there!!! I just found your blog and live in LA AND work in the biz side of the industry. (at an agency) Do you get the UTA job list? It's an email chain of all the latest entry level and mid level positions available at the agencies, studios, etc. Let me know if you want me to send you the next one that comes out!
    love the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete