Friday, May 29, 2009

Real Housewives of LaLa Land

I have a confession to make. I hate cleaning. Shocked? Probably not if you know me. I love to cook but hate to clean. I'm a half of a Real Housewife of LaLa Land. On that note, what exactly do the Real Housewives of (insert city name here) actually do that is housewifeish (new word, yes!)? Do they cook? Not that I see. Do they clean? Hell no, they have maids for that. Do they take care of/drive around their children? That's what nanny's are for. Do they pay bills? Um.. no. To me a housewife cooks, cleans, drives children, takes complete care of children, pay's the bills, and takes care of the entire household but that is definitely not what these "Real" Housewives do. They basically just start drama. Yes, I watch this silly show, but it's like watching a train wreck and you just can't stop. The OC is usually my favorite but these Jersey girls are amazing!

Another embarrassing confession, I'm also watching the Bachelorette. I really like Jillian. I also like Jake the pilot. I don't like Wes the musician/d-bag.

Why are my posts always about TV shows? I'm seriously lame. Somebody, find me a life, and find it quickly!

3 comments:

  1. Love the bachelorette and love the pilot, and the break dance teacher...hate wes too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Real Houswives series - it's like watching a trainwreck, I cannot look away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE JAKE!!! I vote him officially.

    ReplyDelete