Thursday, May 28, 2009

Man Flu


I love my husband, I really do.

He has the "man flu". Does anyone know about the "man flu"? It's when your man get's sick and then the world ends. They don't know how to be sick, take medicine, or function while sick. I get sick all the time, I complain a bit but it doesn't end my life. My husband get's sick rarely and when he does he is super sick and a super pain in the arse, if you ask me.

Two nights ago he was tossing, turning, sniffling, whining, blowing, and generally doing everything possible to keep me awake. Last night I went to bed before him to avoid the annoying husband trying to fall asleep.

I hope this man flu goes away soon.

P.S. I love my husband, I really do.

4 comments:

  1. I hate the man flu. Hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the man flu last week. Peter, I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I know man flu... it stinks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i HATE the man flu... the tossing and turning is what gets me! oh me oh my! hope he gets better soon.. for you and for him : )

    ReplyDelete