Monday, May 18, 2009

Girls Guide To Movies



I didn't know if I'd like this movie, but I'd heard great reviews from guys and girls so we ventured out to be trekkies last week. I surprised myself by how much I actually liked Star Trek! The character's are developed beautifully, some great actors are playing said characters, and it has a surprisingly sweet story. There were a few parts that I got really confused by the time-line of the movie, I think this comes from never watching Star Trek before in my life so I had to have a review on the way home. Overall, I thought it was a great action movie and definitely a "guy movie" that was enjoyable for girls too. If you're man wants to go see this instead of the latest chick flick, give it a chance, you might like it too. Also, it doesn't hurt that Chris Pine who plays Captian Jim Kirk is easy on the eyes.


Girls Grade: A -
Boys Grade: B

1 comment:

  1. Steve will appreciate you for this! He's been wanting to see it and I've been avoiding it. Maybe we'll end up checking it out together... hmm..

    ReplyDelete