Thursday, May 21, 2009

He Did It!


YES! My boy did it!

I'm sure you could assume that this morning you would get a post about Kris, and you're right. And I guess I can promise you it will be my last post about Kris until I buy his album.

I was so deleriously happy last night, you honestly would have thought I actually am friends with Kris in real life. I was jumping up and down on the couch, screaming, crying, laughing, yelling, and generally freaking out my husband. Kris winning was SO unexpected to me (and to him, I think!) I just could not stop talking about him. Long after the show ended and we were laying in bed I was trying to start a conversation about how happy we are for Kris but Peter was just not having it. He was all, let it go, Ali! So, here's me letting it go..

I'd like to think I had a part in him winning. I voted hundreds of times for him on Tuesday night and generally talked him up the entire season. I've been talking about him on here since February. I don't expect to get any sort of thank you card or anything from Kris, but maybe he could just stop by and say hi before he jet's off to whatever fabulous tour destination he'll start at like Detroit or something. I mean, I think I deserve some credit for being such a die-hard fan.

Anyway, I'm proud of my boy and I will be buying his first, second, third, and many album's to come because I truly think he will be a successful musician.

*I am joking about thinking he owes me anything, and I loved Kris from the begining it had nothing to do with disliking Adam. I think Adam is very talented and will go far so please no hate mail from fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment