Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wedding (Part One)

I can't believe it's really been a year since our wedding. Although on the other hand so MUCH has happened in the past year to make it feel like twenty.

The Engagement: December 25, 2008 (Christmas Day!) Peter surprised me at my mom's house in Florida on Christmas Day with a beautiful diamond ring. I was completely shocked, he was supposed to be in Ohio with his family!




Obviously, if you're reading this blog you know I said yes. We didn't waste any time with an engagement, most couples love their long engagements and having years plus to plan their weddings, but I'm just not that kind of girl. I was ready to get married! Fast forward 4 and a half months of crazy whirlwind wedding planning and we were there. May 10, 2008.

Thursday and Friday I'll post pictures and recap the wedding day! Any requests for specific pictures? I always love the dress shot. What would you like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment