Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mind Dump

I feel like I have so much to talk about but I've been so BUSY lately I don't have time to blog. This busy life thing is new to me! I started my job yesterday and oh my let me tell you it's wonderful, I love it, and I think I'm going to be very happy working there. So now my mission is to find another part time gig.

Moving on... Remember way back in March where I told you all that I loved Kris Allen here? I can barely contain my excitement that he's in the finals. My throat may or may not hurt this morning because I screamed so loud when my guy Ry told Kris he was IN. My husband thinks I'm ridiculous. I also cried my eyes out when they showed his home-town visit. What is wrong with me?



In other news, I jumped onto another bandwagon this week. Yesterday was my second day of Jillian Micheals 30 Day Shred. If you've been following my twitter you know that on my first go around of the Shred I mentioned that I though that Jillian is a heartless bia, and to quote my favorite movie, "that was way harsh." I don't think she's heartless anymore, because she told me she wants me to have good ab's, but I still think she's a bia. When she tells me I can't take a break I want to punch her in her stupid face.

But I digress..

I'm going to Shred every day for 30 days and hopefully be toned by June.



I am disturbed by the news of Jon & Kate. I am obsessed with those children. I've always had thoughts about Kate similar my above thoughts about Jillian but I am so sad for them. Didn't they just go to Hawaii and renew their vows in order to show their children that even though a lot of Mommy's and Daddy's don't stay together forever they will? Damn you reality TV, you are so good but so bad.

I may have a video of my nose getting pierced. Is that too disgusting to show on blogland? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Oh the Shred is killer! I am moving onto level two tonight after taking about four days off (my roommate went to Cabo and I'm a baby and can't do it alone). We both think she's a bia, but after catching a little bit of The Biggest Loser, we were surprised that she has a huge heart!

    ReplyDelete