Friday, June 12, 2009

Girl's Guide To Movies




I absolutely loved this movie. If you are a fan of indie, romantic comedies (that aren't always completely romantic/happy endingish) or Sundance films then you will love this movie as much as I did. Zooey is adorable, she's a great actress. Joseph Gordan Levitt, perfect for this role, I've missed him! The poster says "It's not a love story, it's a story about love" which describes the movie to a tee. As always, I don't want to give away too much of this movie, so I suggest seeing it on your own. The release date is July 17th which brings me to reason #321 that I love living in Los Angeles, FREE advance movie screenings! And yes, Peter loved it too, it's definitely not a chick flick.

Girls Grade: A+

5 comments:

  1. This movie sounds right up my alley. I think Zooey is adorable too. I'm excited to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali, how do you get FREE advance movie screening tickets? Sounds AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so checking it out...thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO happy this was good! I've been lusting after it since I saw the first trailer months ago, {I mean, come onnn, Zooey AND JGL!!! How fab?!} and can't wait to see it-- especially now I know it's worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really excited to see this one and so happy that you loved it!

    ReplyDelete