Thursday, June 25, 2009

Celeb-Alert!

I've been seeing so many celebrities* lately!

The first two ladies Amy Adams and Rebecca Gayheart I saw shopping at Anonymous Store! It's still exciting to me that I see celebs while I'm at work!



Next, Tuesday night Peter and I were on our way to a birthday party in Burbank when we saw Jay Leno driving in an old-fashioned car with the top down!


Then, just today I saw Marlon Wayans at the grocery store!




*I don't know if people still care about my celeb sightings, but I have to document them somehow, right?

3 comments:

  1. Ummmm I totally care! That is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cool! You've got to keep us posted on your celeb sightings. Some of us are living vicariously through you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I care, Al! :) I never see celebs at my job...I guess that is to be expected for working at an elementary school!

    ReplyDelete