Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer Essentials (Part 2)

I thought of another thing I couldn't live without this summer. Another "summer essential" if you will.

Friday night, half price, sushi!


I love sushi. I could eat it every single day. We've found some great places that offer "happy hour" on sushi and it's half price and amazingly delicious!

What am I doing this evening? Going out for sushi of course, and then maybe a stop for my first diddy riese. I've decided that I can't live another day in LA without trying this delicious treat.

5 comments:

  1. Yum! My fiance lovesss sushi, so we always have to go! It is a great summer treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that. Sushi and saki make for a fabulous evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ali! I love sushi and it makes up for most of my non essential expenses that are essential in my life! where do you go for these deals? tell tell! :) I am now following you! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sushi so much and sushi at a heafty discount? win/win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, half off sushi?! Sign me up! :o)

    ReplyDelete