Monday, July 13, 2009

Bullet Points

I'm super busy at work this week, so I think this is one of my only moments to blog. I'm going to try to fit a few things in. Maybe you'll get some bullet points. Let's see...
  • I had an incredibly lazy weekend. This was due to the fact that I had a migraine pretty much all weekend. I think said migraine came from lack of water in-take and a heat wave in So Cal. I was pretty miserable and spent a lot of the weekend sleeping.
  • Did I tell you guys that a got a Gucci bag at Crossroads for 35 dollars? Oh, well I did and she's beautiful.
  • I also don't think I've mentioned that I'm watching the Bachelorette this season (would you really expect anything less?) I obviously thought Wes was a tool. I was creeped out by the angry guy from Ohio (LOL) and I really loved Reid. I think I wanted Reid to win. Now, I don't really know what I want. I think I like Kypton. Maybe I don't. Did I mention I super bad at making decisions?
  • Lastly, I think searching for flights is one of the most annoying things in the world. How the heck do I actually find the best deal? Any tips would be appreciated. Thank you.
On that note, I'm heading to bed. I have to be at work super early in the morning. I'll leave you with a picture of my beautiful new home which I've grown to love oh so much..

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your migraine...I get them too and they are not fun!

    Beautiful view from your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 weeks before the flight date is always the best... I just got a ticket to NYC roundtrip for 145 which is pretty good in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, I loved Reid as well. He was so sweet to her.
    I don't think I like either one of the guys left. I'm sad she didn't chose Reid.

    Also, I've never heard of Crossroads. Is it used designer clothing ? Details please, I must go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use priceline.com. You can negotiate your own prices there which is cool. I like it. Are you searching for a flight to come home for Lyndsay's wedding? I found a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally with you about the bachelorette thing... I am so indecisive about who I want to win. I dont really LOVE any of them, to be honest. I think Ed's shorts last week were a bad choice!

    ReplyDelete