Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day

A V-day love quiz

How long have you been together?
since Fall of 2004, 4 and a half years
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
4 years I think
Who asked who out?
I think Peter, but it was kind of mutual.
How old are each of you?
I am 24 and he will be 24 on Feb 26th!
Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
neither - we don't have siblings!
Do you have any children together?
nope
What about pets?
soon we will have a puppy, hopefully!
Did you go to the same school?
college
Are you from the same home town?
we're both from the Toledo area but not the same town
Who is the smartest
It depends on the subject. Technology? Peter all the way!
Who is the most sensitive?
obviously, myself
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
the Farmers Market at the Grove & anywhere there is ice cream or frozen yog
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Jamaica -- and we drove across the country Ohio - Cali
Who does the cooking?
only me
Who is more social?
Peter
Who is the neat-freak?
Peter
Who is the more stubborn?
Me :)
Who hogs the bed?
I say Peter, but he'll say me!
Who wakes up earlier?
usually me, but lately Peter
Where was your first date?
Big Boy (haha, ew), The Incredibles, and Scrabble with Christie and Bry
Who has the bigger family?
Me, I guess, we have small families
Do you get flowers often?
not often enough!
How do you spend the holidays?
we live very far from family so this christmas was spent alone
Who is more jealous?
me
How long did it take to get serious?
a few years and a break up
Who eats more?
Peter, have you seen that boy eat?
Who does/ did the laundry?
again, only me, he doesn't even know where the laundry room is and that is NOT a joke
Who’s better with the computer?
Peter, for sure!
Who drives when you are together?
Peter, but sometimes he scares me!

No comments:

Post a Comment