Sunday, February 8, 2009

I want a puppy

Have I mentioned on here how much I want a puppy? Since our wedding (actually way before the wedding) I've been begging the Mr. almost daily for a little bundle of puppy joy. We've had lots of different ideas about what kind of dog to get. We're rather bipolar about our dog choices as we love all types of dogs ranging from a tiny white bichon to a huge chocolate lab. The pup we keep going back to is an adorable, tiny but fat, cute but ugly... English Bulldog!


We don't have a puppy yet for several reasons, first and foremost puppies cost money and we don't have enough of that. Second, our apartment complex has rather ridiculous rules (like dogs have to be 9 months old before we have them here) which is NOT going to happen because I want a PUPPY. Not a grown dog, a puppy. And let me tell you, I am ready for a puppy: I'm ready for something to take care of, someone to cuddle with, something to feed, and even to pick up poop! (I know what you're thinking, you have a husband, don't you already do all those things?! I kid. I kid.)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! What a cutie! Hubs and I would LOVE to get a puppy for LO, but not until we have a fenced-in backyard for the pup to play in. ((sigh))

    ReplyDelete
  2. did u see rob dyrdek's new show? Well he got a new puppy its so cute, his name is beefy! haha

    ReplyDelete