Friday, August 7, 2009

My Bad

I'm sorry for my blogging break. I'm embarrassed and ashamed. I have an entire list of things to tell you about but I've been slacking. I don't want this to become a burden, because I really enjoy writing and sharing my life in LaLa Land with you.

For now.. I'm doing something very exciting tonight. One of my favorite summer pastimes, and this is my first time doing it in LA! I'm sure you can imagine my excitement.

I'm going here:


To see..



Play..


Next week I'll be back and full of exciting things to talk about, like Pinkberry flavors, shopping excursions, and even a trip to Ohio to see the fam. I'm sure you're all "totally stoked" but in the mean time, have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun!! When are you Ohio-bound? I am leave for Cincinnati to visit the family in about a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a good time and a dodger dog for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Fun, I really want to see a Dodgers game.
    Hope you had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you're back at the blog

    ReplyDelete