Monday, August 10, 2009

I Scream for Yogurt? (Part 2)


A long long time ago I told you about how much I love Pinkberry here. Well through the months of living in LaLa my love for Pinkberry and many other frozen yogurt establishments (Twist! Yogurtland!) has grown. Then a few months ago Pinkberry released 2 new flavors for summer; Passionfruit & Coconut.


I am in love. (The picture makes it look like it's no different from Original, but trust me, it is!)

I can't even begin to describe how much I love the coconut pinkberry with chocolate chips and strawberries. It's changed my life a little bit.

In case you're wondering there's a Pinkberry within walking distance from my apartment which also happens to be the mall I work at. Needless to say, I'm a fanatic.

2 comments:

  1. i thought you didn't like coconut all these years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crazy for original with strawberry, kiwi, and yogurt chips....LOVE

    ReplyDelete