Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ballgame!

We had such a great time at the Dodgers game! (I swear to you EVERY time I go to a baseball game it goes into extra innings, I think I'm a curse!) And even though the Dodgers lost, I really enjoyed getting back to my roots and cheering on the home team!

Here are some pictures from the game for your viewing pleasure!






This is where Dugout Daisy was sitting! Directly across the stadium from us!

Also, this is LA so there were of course some celebrities at the game. They did a little tribute to MJ because his brother Jermaine was there! And the best celeb of the night, the gorgeous Josh Duhamel!!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like someone got cut out of our picture. Who could it be?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to games (though I am an Angel girl, my grandmas love for the Dodgers is still in my blood!)

    ReplyDelete