Monday, August 17, 2009

Where are we?

We're not in LaLa land this week folks. In fact, we are very very far away from LA..

So where in the world is Ali?

I'm in Ohio folks! It's hot and humid here, I'm afraid I may melt.

We spent the weekend with my family having a blast at the Marriot in Cincinatti. My family loves hotel rooms, we always spend our weekends together in hotels since we're all from different locations around the country (NYC, South Carolina, Chicago, Florida, San Fran, and LA!)



Now we're back in Toledo enjoying time with friends and hubby's family.

It's good to be home.

(but don't worry LaLa Land, I still love you!)

3 comments:

  1. Cool, hanging out in hotel rooms sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just arrived in Ohio, and I definitely didn't miss this humidity! Hope you're having a great trip, I miss LaLa Land too!

    ReplyDelete