25 Random Things About Me
1. I secretly love The Real World and even though I say I don't watch it anymore, I've watched every season religiously.
2. My favorite pet ever is my golden retriever Abby who passed away almost 5 years ago. I still think about her all the time. Her name was Ali's Best BuddY (Abby!)
3. I've lived in 5 different states and my current state (California) is my favorite.
4. I've had the same best friend since I was 14. We made sure our husbands became best friends too.
5. Every year my mom, aunt, cousin, and myself have a girls week in Florida. It's one of the best weeks of my year.
6. A seagull stole a sandwich from my hand at the beach.
7. After four years of college and two years of working, I think I finally decided what I want to do with my life.
8. I spent two weeks living in the dorms at the University of Tampa when I decided I hated living there and especially disliked my roommate, so I moved home.
9. My cousin and I are five years apart and have always been close, she's much more like a sister than a cousin. Sometimes we actually forget that we're not sisters. When she got married I called her husband my brother-in-law and had no idea that was not right.
10. I hate math. I haven't taken math other than statistics since my junior year of high school.
11. I'm slightly obsessed with my wedding photos and recommend my photographer to everyone I know. (Ben Derkin derksworks.com)
12. I love to fly and especially love airports. I enjoy it that no one knows why I'm there or where I'm going and I like to see all the people hurrying to their different destinations.
13. I saved my American Girl Dolls and Barbie's so I can give them to my daughter. This is important to me because my Grandma sold all of my mom's Barbie dolls and it has always made me sad.
14. I worked at Abercrombie & Fitch for a few months in Florida, I hated the music and having to look cool for the customers. Now, I never set foot in A&F.
15. My husband turned me into a huge film buff which has now helped me to figure out my career. We went to the Sundance Film Festival last year and it was one of the best trips, we can't wait to go back.
16. My cousin and I used to play hardware store in my Grandpa's basement for hours.
17. I am an only child and so is my husband. This means that our children will technically have no aunts & uncles and no cousins. I think this is very sad but luckily we have great friends and family.
18. I want to take a photography class so that I can take great pictures of my children.
19. I recently watched Season 1 & 2 of Friday Night Lights on DVD and now it's back on NBC. We are super excited and it's my new favorite show. I am crazy about Tim Riggins.
20. I've seen almost every episode of Friends yet I still watch it when flipping through the channels.
21. I told Peter that I didn't want DVR and I thought it was a waste of money but now I'm obsessed with it.
22. I go to church at Ecclesia on Hollywood Blvd. One of the elders is a lead character on Chuck and Arrested Development.
23. Peter is going to buy a motorcycle. I think I should have a pink helmet.
24. I love to read fiction books and magazines.
25. I love The Bachelor and I have watched almost every season. Does this mean I"m entirely too obsessed with television?