Wednesday, January 28, 2009

car chases



One of the weirdest things about living in LA is that there are multiple car chases each week. For the past hour I have been watching a U-Haul being chased down the Pacific Coast Highway at very high speeds and the driver is a young blonde woman! This chase has pretty much been on every highway in the LA area and I even heard the helicopters fly near my house on the 10 freeway chasing her.

I am truly wondering why this happens so much in LA. I never heard in Ohio about any sort of car chase but here it seems to happen all the time. Is there a reason for this?


**Update on the car chase - It ended and the crazy lady got out and ran for it, tried to hi-jack another car and was finally tackled by the police. It was ridiculous!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Did they ever say why she was trying to run from the police in a U Haul???

    ReplyDelete