Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am..

In case you need to catch up on my life I am currently...

excited about decorating our new apartment for Christmas!
worried about finding said apartment in time to move in by December 5th. (yea, that's soon)
reading websites with recipes for Thanksgiving turkey.
creating cheesy potatoes!
loving relaxing nights with Peter.
hating busy schedules.
wondering how I will survive the cold when I go home for Christmas!
craving time with my family.
listening to the 500 days of summer soundtrack on repeat.
watching anything with Kristen Wiig (I want to be her BFF, for real)!
DVR-ing Grey's Anatomy, Project Runway, Friday Night Lights, The Hills




(this list was adapted from one of my favorite bloggers Kerry @ your wishcake)

1 comment:

  1. Happy early Thanksgiving!
    Take lots of warm sweaters with you...and enjoy the cold! ;)

    ReplyDelete