Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween 09

I dressed up 3 times for Halloween this year. I think that is an all time record for me.

October 30th = "zombie cheerleader & band geek" inspired by some amazing band uniforms we found at a thrift store in Hollywood.


October 31st daytime = "hippie" I don't have any photos of this since it is the (poorly executed) costume I wore to work during the day.

October 31st night = "roller derby girl & her coach" inspired by the film, Whip It! My name was Cupcake Killa (thanks to Jon!) and I was pretty rad if I do say so myself.

What did you dress up as for Halloween?

3 comments:

  1. You're totally adorable al. Even as a zombie cheerleader :) Fav: Cupcake Killa, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are awesome...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved whip it. i dont think too many people saw it.

    ReplyDelete